Hello May Month! I call this month – “the month of leisure and holiday”. I look forward to make plans for annual tour to some adventurous place. This year I found something really notable while planning your tours and travels. So first lets how many holidays and festivals are coming up in the hot May month
- HappyMaharashtra Day! The Maharashtra came to existence on 1st May so this day is officially holiday in Maharashtra.
- .7th May 2018, birth anniversary of Rabrindranath Tagore.
So no such festivals it seems,and apparently only 4 Saturdays and 4 Sundays are coming in May 2018. So let’s check what I have got for you to explore this month with real excitement-
- Date 02nd&03rd May 2018 – International Cosmetic Expo, Greater Noida. Girls! Grab your bag and let’s explore this amazing cosmetic ride.
- Date 03rd to 6th May 2018 – Index- International Interior & Design Fair, Mumbai. Wow! Another event to dress up your interiors with something unique and new.
- 5th& 6th May 2018, Times Kidz World, Mumbai. Why to keep kids away from entertainment? Here an amazing event on children’s product, toys and needs. All you need is to explore this event if you are a parent or would be parents.
- Date 13th& 14th May 2018 – All India Jewellery Show (AIJS), New Delhi. An event exhibiting jewellery and setting up trends in jewellery industry for this coming year.
- Date 24th May 2018 – Ganga Dusserha, RishikeshUttarakhand. The arrival of River Ganga on Earth is celebrated as Ganga dussera and to explore this day one should visit ParmarthNiketan Ashram of Rishikesh where it is celebrated as huge event.