“Monsoon Tune in this June”is the call for this month. The fragrance of wet monsoon mudand excitement of rain makes June a leisure month. Well this month gets busy with the celebration of Ramadan and preparation of coming festivals.
- Eid-Ul-Fitr, the Ramadan Eidcoming on 14th June 2018. The festival of celebrating the completion of Islamic holy fasting month.
- Jamat-Ul-Vida, on 15th June 2018. People do recite Quran and prayer, devote their day in to Allah.
This monsoon month of 2018 owns 5 Saturdays and 4 Sundays. Few remarkable events to attend are scheduledin this month-
- Date 04th – 05thJune 2018, Professional Beauty Delhi, New Delhi. An Exhibition for professionals to explore and set up trends in beauty and fashion Industry.
- Date 09th – 11th June 2018, Vibrant India 2018 (Houseware, & Home Appliances), New Delhi. Here, big giants of the industry exhibits their houseware or hotel-ware products and upcoming innovations.
- Date 15th to 16th June 2018, The HAAT, Hyderabad. It’s the Premium Fashion, heritage style & Lifestyle Exhibition, showcasing designs by national and international renowned designers which is scheduled at Hotel Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.
- Date 17th to 19thJune 2018 – Garment Show Of India–New Delhi.Girls! Missed last month’s Fashion event. Don’t you worry, here this month brings ultimate fashion fair for you.
- Date 21st June 2018 – International Day of Yoga.Remember! Our Prime Minister, on 21st June 2015, announced it as Yoga Day on international platform. So grab your yoga carpet and do enjoy this day with fitness.
- Date 30th June 2018 – The Pint Midnight Marathon, Hyderabad. India’s largest midnight Marathon to support women’s safety, education, health and status in the society.