Hello Love Month!
You always come up with so much love and celebration. Your arrival brings us the reason to celebrate our love and relation.
- Marking 7th February of every year as the beginning of Valentine’s week with dedicating every day with different notation of love such as chocolate day, teddy day, and hug day, etc. The final celebration of love is celebrated on 14th February.
- The annual festival celebrated in devotion to Lord Shiva, Maha Shivratri, is observed in late winters in February or March as per the schedule in Hindu calendar. To rejoice this festival, people do organise kirtans & jagrans, observe fast, perform prayers & enact the story of Lord Shiva through plays, and also do yoga & meditations.
This year it is scheduled on 13th February 2018.
- 19th February 2018, a remarkable day of celebration in Maharashtra with one of the most devotional slogan amongst Marathas “Jai Bhavani Jai Shivaji”. The creator of Marathas and the great Maratha Leader Chhatrapati Shivaji was born this day (Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jaynati). This day is celebrated with great enthusiasm and devotion.
Apart from these above festivals and holidays, this February month of 2018 owns 4 Saturdays and 4 Sundays. And to plan something interesting, this month has got some really happening stuff to explore-
- Date 10th to 13th February 2018 – Carnival in Goa, an entertainment event celebrated annually involving varies dancing troop’s performance, party-goers mask wearing and dressing up in characters, music, feasting and drinking. An amazing festival to explore the culture of Goa.
- Date 01st to 03rdFebruary 2018 – India International Leather Festival, Chennai (IILF). An exhibition displaying varieties and variants of Leather products scheduled at Chennai.
- Date 6th to 9th February 2018 – India Aero Show,Bangalore. Aero India Show exhibits products and services related to aviation industry to niche viewers. It is organised by Defence Exhibition Organisation.