Hello Ultimate Month of 2018!
Your call bring us to the conclusion of present year. It buzzes the time to look upon your whole year which is about to meet its conclusion. It also creates a space to welcome coming year with new enthusiasm. Let’s see what this last month contain in his wonder festive bag-
- The Celebration of Jesus Christ’s birth, Christmas Eve, will be celebrated on 24th December 2018 night.
- “Merry Christmas”, the melody of this month, will make us flow in this tune on 25th December 2018. This day is will be the day of celebration, party and feasting.
Wow! This December month of 2018 owns 5Saturdays and 5 Sundays.The month of winter vacation do have something really amazing events to explore-
- Date 1st December 2018 to March 2019 – Rann Utsav, Kutch (Gujarat). This festival is also known as the Kutch Mahotsav. The White sandy desert of Kutch witness the ultimate fair of Culture, Cuisine & Heritage of Kutch region along with folk dances music, desert adventurous sports, Food kiosks, tent setups to stay for tourists, etc.
- Dates 6th to 15th December 2018 –PerumthittaTharavadKottamkuzhy – Theyyam Festival, Kerala. This 10 day festival of Kerala of Kasaragod district have about 400 different dance forms of historical and mythical characters. It’s the annual festive of oldest custom art of Kerala.
- Dates 28th to 31stDecember 2018 – The Winter Festival,Mount Abu Rajasthan. The fest organised in the last week of December every year basically includes folk dances, traditional arts display, concerts and Firecrackers to light up the fest.